Gratin struncatura of piana di Gioia Tauro
- Ready in: 20 min.
- Ingredients for : 4 servings
- Difficulty: Easy
- 360 g of Struncatura Soldano
- 30 g of unsalted anchovies
- 60 g pitted black olives
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of pecorino cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small handful of capers
- 1 sprig of chopped parsley
- 80 g approx. of bread crumbs
- Extra virgin olive oil as required
Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan and let sauté the garlic and chili pepper over moderate heat.
Add to the pan in which you fried garlic and hot pepper the rest of the ingredients: the unsalted anchovies, capers and pitted and chopped olives.
Heat up, pour a dipper of water from the pot used to boil the pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
When the pasta is cooked, toss it into the sauce and sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs, then mix with a small amount of pecorino cheese and chopped parsley.